For once I managed to relax and have a little fun this weekend. Some of the highlights were:
- Making it to Flywheel for an amazing and much needed ride with Holly
- Septemberfest in Southampton with my mom
- Discovering the amazing sale at Ruby and Jenna
- Eating at the Southampton Publick House (great beer!)
- Sleeping in on Sunday (something so rare to most of us)
Tonight is the first night of coaching baton twirling for the season, really looking forward to meeting all of my new twirlers!
What were the highlights of your weekend?
Post a Comment