On Wednesday I gave you a preview of an upcoming giveaway I have been talking about for a couple of weeks. Let's jump into spring with colorful yoga accessories from Manduka! This is my first giveaway/contest and I'm really excited for everyone to participate.
Manduka reached out to me on behalf of their NowIsWow campaign. What is it? When you upload a photo to Instagram or Tweet and tag it #NowIsWow, or to the Facebook Now=Wow contest page you have an opportunity to win an entire set of Manduka products in the color of the week.
In addition, for each photo tagged #NowIsWow or uploaded to the Facebook entry page, Manduka will make a $1 donation to Off the Mat, Into the World, a non-profit organization inspiring leaders who are fully present.
I don't know about you but I'm all for charity, and yoga. My giveaway will be one of the eQua towels in the color Pop.
This towel is spectacular. It offers a no-slip grip so during hot classes, you can perform all poses correct without slipping and sliding. It absorbs sweat quickly so you're not sitting in a puddle and comes in the most perfect spring colors.
How to win? I know you're all going to hate me for this but I want this to be interactive. In the comments, please tell me:
1. Why you started practicing yoga?
2. Your favorite pose?
3. Favorite studio?
4. What you take away from each class?
Here are my answers:
1. Why you started practicing yoga? I started for several reasons. To clear my mind, tone, cross train and stretch my body out.
2. Your favorite pose? Warrior Two (I have no idea why!)
3. Favorite studio? SLT or my little pay what you can in Montauk
4. What you take away from each class? I take away the fact that I pushed my body to accomplish something, an empty and open mind and a feeling of relaxation with no stress following me home.
This contest will run until March 20, the start of spring!
I look forward to reading your answers. Good Luck!