Went to a cat cafe twice. The second time I got to do yoga with the kitteh's!
Became a certified nutritionist through Keri Glassman's Nutritious Life.
Attended a slew of fashion week events.
Got to see old friends at Meghan's baby shower.
Was asked to be one of Christine's bridesmaids.
Volunteered in the medical tent at 2 major NYC races.
Celebrated my cousins sweet 16.
Ran 11 races, 9 of which got me guaranteed entry into the 2016 NYC Marathon.
Did yoga in Bloomingdales.
Acquired 2 "major" injuries that are barely subsiding.
Went to Montauk and rode a bike for the first time in 4 years.
Went hiking at Bear Mountain.
Got to go to Florida twice- once for Father's Day and another for Christine's Bachelorette in Miami.
Went to Mystic, CT, for the first time.
Experience my first share house in the Hamptons.
Helped Anna film her first TV segment.
Participated in the Lole White Tour.
Did yoga on a helipad.
Saw The Pope.
Was featured on several outlets in regards to my blog and as a nutritionist.
Hosted my first nutrition chat.
Went to Boston with my college besties.
|[Photo Credit: BossBabe]|
Became an entrepreneur.
So what do I hope to accomplish in 2016?
1. Finish the NYC Marathon (yes I have a time goal, no I won't tell you because it is my first marathon after all).
2. Continue to limit tech/social media time and be more present in situations.
3. Chill out a little and stop overreacting.
4. Continue to keep in touch and make time for friends.
5. Recognize when guys are playing games and take myself out of the situation before it escalates #NoGames2016.
6. Continue to work hard and grow my businesses but never forget the importance of taking time for myself and friends.
Cheers to another year!
Post a Comment